A gross-ass LIZARD!!!!
Not even green, giant miniscule dragon of a creature as I ever saw one! With- get this- its tail clipped right off!! oh it was odious! (oh! oh!) It dragged itself on the rest of its limbs, waddling in what must be a torterous lack of entity, as this creature is manily known for its tail. Well, he's all tale now! ;)
And it squirmed intot the shrubbery again and has now but uncrawled again! HOW CAN PEOPLE MEDITATE THIS WAY???? As people pass to head to class, it does not move, it does not boast. It hangs there and for some reason the pathetic character, unnatural of its species, is what grosses me out! Move! Jump! Scare us into submission! We are on your green-marked path, patting it down with tar and clay. And he sits there, and it waits. For death, or the regrowth of its tail (who knows? I've heard cases...)
I have to go to work, and it seems to be crawling over its 5 inch ditch of soil to the tar above, and I hope, with all the sincerity I can muster, albeit slightly digusted, that a bike doesn't smush it.
SPLATT!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment